|Home Polycom Microsoft OCS Polycom CX100 Speakerphone (2200-44240-001)|
Polycom CX100 Speakerphone (2200-44240-001)
Polycom CX100 Speakerphone
- The Polycom CX100 Speakerphone gives you the ultimate hands-free calling experience from your Microsoft Office Communicator 2007-enabled computer. Polycom CX100 Speakerphone enables crystal-clear, natural conversations without echoes or feedback. Enjoy the freedom of not wearing your headset for hands-free calls, or plug into the built-in stereo headphone port for private conversations.
- Polycom CX100 Speakerphone delivers remarkable wideband audio quality that enables seamless voice and video communications with no compromises. Two high-quality microphones provide excellent range for small group conversations.
- Polycom CX100 Speakerphone connects and powers through an integrated USB cable for easy installation and use - no extra cables to carry or batteries to charge. Its small size and carrying case make it easy to take with you. Plus, the high-fidelity speaker doubles as a great portable solution for CD-quality music and presentation audio.
- The high quality, high definition wideband audio experience and access to the advanced presence enabled features users could only expect from two communication leaders.
- As the leading, independent, standards-based provider of IP communication devices, Polycom is spearheading this communication platform by creating the CX family of unified communications devices that are not only optimized, but also tightly integrated with Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 and Microsoft Office Communicator 2007.
- Ultimate Portability - The integrated USB cable stores inside the unit so that your Microsoft unified communications experience is portable and convenient
Polycom CX100 Speakerphone for Microsoft Office Communicator 2007
- High Definition Audio Speakerphone for use with Microsoft Office Communicator (OCS)
- Compatible with Windows XP and Windows Vista
- Hands-free Speakerphone Conversations without echo or feedback
- Ideal for small group conferences or for personal use
- Two built-in high quality microphones
- Connects and powers through an integrated USB cable
- No additional batteries or cables required
- Easy installation, easy to carry with carry case included
- Ability to plug in 3.5 mm stereo headphones into headphone jack for private calls
- Doubles as a high fidelity speaker so you can list to music, web conferences, and presentations
- Desktop speakers can be plugged in for additional audio volume
- Built in buttons for call release, volume control and mute
- LED indicators to display call status such as incoming call, call muted, active call, and message waiting
- Automatic Gain Control Technology- adjusts microphone levels based upon the distance the person who is speaking is from the microphones
- Dynamic Noise Reduction removes background noise
- Size: 5.25 x 3.24 x 0.85 in