|Home Polycom Telephones SoundPoint IP: VOIP SoundPoint IP Accessories Plantronics APP-5 Hook Switch Control (38438-01)|
Plantronics APP-5 Hook Switch Control (38438-01)
Plantronics APP-5 Hook Switch Control:
The APP-5 transforms your Polycom Unified IP phone experience through remote answer/end and ring alert. Seamlessly connect your Polycom unified IP phone with all Plantronics professional wireless headset systems, including the CS product family and the Plantronics Voyager 510S professional bluetooth headset system.
Plantronics APP-5 Polycom Headset Hookswitch Control (HHC) with Plantronics wireless headsets (Plantronics CS50, Plantronics CS55 , Plantronics CS70, Plantronics CS70N , Plantronics CS351, CS351N, CS361, CS361N , 510S, 510SL) transforms your Polycom Unified IP phone experience through remote answer/end and ring alert. It is compatible with the following Polycom IP Phone models: 320, 330, 430, 550, 560, 650, 670.
The 320 and 330 require a 2.5mm to RJ-9 adapter (available from Polycom).
Transform your Polycom Unified IP Phone Experience through Remote Answer/end and Ring Alert
- Compatible with Polycom Unified IP Phone models 301, 320, 330, 430, 501, 550, 560, 601, 650, 670 and CX700
- Note: Polycom 320 and 330 require a 2.5mm to RJ-9 adapter
- All SoundPoint IP phones supported require latest update of firmware from Polycomís SIP 3.1 to work with Plantronics wireless headsets
- Enables remote ring alert and call answer/end capability on your Plantronics wireless headset, allowing you to move freely up to 300 feet throughout the office and multi-task without missing a call
- Eliminates the need for Plantronics HL10 handset lifter
- Also known as EHS Adapter (electronic hook switch)
- Supports Plantronics CS50, CS55, CS70N, CS351N, CS361N wireless headset systems, and Plantronics Voyager 510S Bluetooth headset system
- Easy to connect
- Left Y plugs into bottom Plantronics CS series wireless base (3.5mm plug and 4-wire modular end); right Y plugs into Polycom phone (4-wire modular end goes into headset port and other end has 5 small prongs that plug into port to the left of receiver port
- Once connected, the HHC will send a ringer alert signal to the headset anytime the phone rings, anywhere within a headset's wireless range
- Upon hearing the signal, the headset wearer presses the call control talk button on the headset to answer the call remotely
- To end a call, press the call control button on the headset - the phone will go off and on-hook electronically
Part Number: 38438-01