|Home SYSTEM PACKAGE DEALS Avaya Partner package deals Avaya Partner SOE Package (700374275) |
Avaya Partner SOE Package (700374275)
Solutions by Avaya Partner:
Partner Small Office Edition|Phone system Package
- The Avaya Partner Small office system supports 3 lines and up to 8 telephone stations. This system is perfect for the small office. You cannot expand on this system.
- The Bundle Contains:
- (1) Partner SOE Processor Release 6.0 (3 lines by 8 extensions — non-expandable)
- (1) Partner 18D
- (3) Partner 6D System Display Phones in Black
- (1) Partner Voicemail Card (2-Port Auto Attendant with 4 Mailboxes)
- Release 6 Non-Expandable Processor
- Up to 4 more telephones can be added to the system
- Supports 3910 Wireless handsets
- Remote Call Forwarding
The Avaya Partner Small Office Edition (SOE) is designed for small businesses that want professional, efficient communications in a system that is dependable, easy to install and easy to use. PARTNER SOE is a tried and proven solution. It is based on the proven PARTNER ACS system, which was invented at AT&T Bell Laboratories and has sold over 1 million systems. This is a solid, well-manufactured product that is designed to perform in the toughest environments, yet is stylish and functional and appropriate for any office setting. The Partner Small office Edition version does not include backup card and is non-expandable. It cannot be used in conjunction with Partner expansion modules.
The Avaya Partner SOE delivers the features that you need most such as hold, forward, transfer, call park/pickup, bridging, screening, speed dial, auto dial, and more.
- Caller ID—Caller name and number display are standard (caller ID service required from telephone service provider).
- Conferencing—Conferencing for up to 5 parties.
- Dual Purpose Station Ports—Easily plug in tip/ring devices such as phones, fax machines, modems, etc.
- Messaging—4-mailbox messaging system included.
- Wireless—Connect PARTNER wireless handsets, for intra-office mobile communications.
- Remote Call Forwarding—Calls that come into the PARTNER system can be forwarded to external numbers.
- Power Failure Transfer (PFT)—Calls can be made and received, even if power is lost, using the two Power Failure Transfer (PFT) ports.
- Battery backup protects system programming in the event of power failure.
- Backup & Restore—All system programming can be saved and reloaded.