|Home Panasonic Panasonic Business Phone Systems Large Sized Phone Systems KX-TDA100|200 Systems Business Telephones Wireless Handsets DECT 6.0 Multi-Cell Wireless 1.9 GHZ System Panasonic KX-T0158 8-Channel DECT Cell Station (KX-T0158)|
Panasonic KX-T0158 8-Channel DECT Cell Station (KX-T0158)
Panasonic KX-T0158 8-Channel DECT Cell Station:
Panasonic KX T0158 DECT Cell Station
Compatible with the KX-TAW, KX-TDA, KX-TDE, and KX-NCP IP PBX Panasonic Communications Systems.
KX-T0155 and the KX-T0158 use the use the latest technology from Panasonic designed for less interference with wireless networks systems and other cordless phones. Using a 1.9 MHz frequency, this spectrum has less interference with current 900 MHz, 2.4 GHz and 5.4 GHz bands. The KX-T0155 and the KX-T0158 replaces the KX-T0151 model.
The KX-T0155 provides 2 communication channels for Panasonic handsets. The KX-T0158 provides 8 communication channels for Panasonic handsets. Each cell station can only handle up to 2 or 8 simultaneous phone calls depending on model used. For systems with multiple handsets, we recommend adding additional cell stations for improved performance when answering calls. The cell stations should be positioned at least 10 feet apart. In most setups, cell stations should be placed approx 75 feet from each other creating overlapping cell coverage. One cell station has approx 150 feet in radius coverage.
The cell station are powered by the control unit and do not require an AC adaptor or power supply to work.
Part Number: KX-T0158
KX T0158 8-Channel DECT 6.0 Cell Station:
- KXT0158 is compatible with Panasonic KX-TAW848, KX-TDA50, KX-TDA50G, KX-TDA100, KX-TDA200, KX-TDA600, KX-TDE100, KX-TDE200, KX-TDE600, KX-NCP500 and KX-NCP1000 Telephone Systems
- DECT 6.0 Cell Stations are the newest technology from Panasonic using a new frequency designed for less interference with wireless computer networks and other cordless phones.
- DECT Cell Stations use 1.9 MHz frequency, this spectrum is has less interference with current 900 MHz, 2.4 GHz and 5.4 GHz bands.
- This means that it will not interfere with your Computer Wireless Network, Baby Monitors, Wireless Headsets or other Wireless Devices.
- KX T0158 is the replacement for the 2.4 GHz technology and allows for more simultaneous calls on your wireless handsets than the older KX-T0151 Cell Station
- DECT Phones are not backwards compatible with 2.4 GHz Wireless Phones and cannot be used on the same telephone system
- One KX-T0158 provides 8-channels for Panasonic handsets. This means each cell station can only handle up to 8 simultaneous phone calls.
- You may add multiple cell stations to your system in order to get the widest range on your wireless handset. Your wireless phone will hop from cell station to cell station as you move around your home or work space.
- You may add the (KX-T0158) 8 Channel Cell Station or the (KX-T0155) 2 Channel Cell Station depending on how many simultaneous calls you would like to have on your wireless handsets in a particular area.
- KX-T0158 cell stations must be positioned 50 feet apart or more otherwise cell stations can interfere with each other
- One cell station KX-T0158 has approx 150 feet in radius coverage.
- KX-T0158 cell station does not need an AC adaptor or power supply. Power is supplied on the digital extension port of the Panasonic PBX.
- Every 2 channels of Cell Stations take 1 digital port on your phone system
- Your wireless phones do not take digital ports on your phone system, but they can each be their own extension. So the KX-T0158 requires 4 simultaneous digital extension ports on your Panasonic Telephone Systems.
- Each DECT Cell Station requires a home run cable to your Panasonic Telephone System
- Compatible with KX-TD7685, KX-TD7695 Compact, KX-TD7696 Ruggedized Wireless Handsets