|Home Panasonic Panasonic Business Phone Systems Large Sized Phone Systems KX-TDA100|200 Systems Voice Mail Systems KX-TVA50 Voice Mail Panasonic KX-TVA50 Voice Processing System (KX-TVA50)|
Panasonic KX-TVA50 Voice Processing System (KX-TVA50)
Panasonic KX-TVA50 Voice Processing System:
Panasonic KX TVA50 Voicemail:
- The Panasonic TVA50 Voicemail System is a Robust Voicemail System with a very Cost Effective Price Point.
- The KX-TVA50 Voicemail includes automated attendant so that you may set your system to answer your phone calls and transfer them to an individual’s extension or a designated group of people.
- With a Built-in Dial By Name Directory you may easily reach a person directly on your Panasonic
Phone System or leave them a message.
- The Auto-attendant can be set for daytime or night time greetings that can be pre-set or switched over with the push of a button. You may also pre-record and set up holiday greetings.
- You have the ability to set up multiple auto attendants with their own greetings to answer calls for many offices sharing one phone system such as tenant service.
- The Panasonic KX TVA50 Voicemail System supports up to 64 mailboxes and initially is set up for 2 ports. You may expand up to 6 ports and 8 hours of message storage by adding cards to your Panasonic Voicemail System.
- Remote Programming may easily be set by on the KX-TVA Panasonic Voicemail System by adding an internal modem or LAN card.
- You may add voicemail to email integration by adding the KX-TVA594 LAN Card, so that you can receive voicemails as a .WAV file in your inbox on your computer. You may email those .WAV attachments and send them to an outside party to review and email comments back to you.
- The KXTVA50 Panasonic Voicemail is compatible with all Panasonic Systems Past and Present and is also compatible with 3rd Party Systems such as NEC Phone Systems, or Vodavi Systems.
- The KX TVA50 Voicemail may act as a standalone call distribution center when connected to direct outside lines or SIP Trunks (via an adapter).
- The TVA50 Voicemail System supports device notification on beepers, cell phones, and lines.
- Users have the option to record conversations in their voicemail box with a push of a button.
- You may set up group mailboxes to send messages to a group of people such a sales group. You may also set up a general delivery mailbox for those callers who are unsure of the person that they are looking to reach.
- You may set up the voicemail to simultaneously ring your desk phone and your cell hone when someone is calling your extension. You may answer the call on your mobile phone and transfer the call back to the telephone system by entering a feature code (Mobile Twinning). This feature requires a PRI circuit or SIP Trunks and Enhanced Software on your phone system.
- Integration with all Panasonic phone systems (past or present)
- Includes PC Programming Software for Local or Remote Administration VIA USB, LAN (optional using KX-TVA594) or dial up modem (optional using KX-TVA296)
- 2 ports (expandable up to 6 using KX-TVA502 or KX-TVA503)
- o Maximum 2 port capacity for KX-TA624 & KX-TA824 only
- 4 hours message storage (expandable up to 8 using KX-TVA524)
- Automated attendant
- Call screening (allows screening of incoming calls)
- Live call screening (allows real time screening of messages being left)
- Remote live call screening (DPITS only)
- Callback number entry
- Call control based on Caller ID (including announcement of who’s calling, separate mailbox greetings, and routing of calls to destinations based on Caller ID)
- Covering extension (allows callers to reach back-up/ cover party from mailbox greeting)
- Custom service (allows callers to select options based on recorded menu with keypad options)
- Direct mailbox access (DPITS and APITS) (allows mailbox owners to access their mailbox automatically based on extension number, Caller ID, DID’s or incoming lines)
- Email integration (allows voicemail messages to be emailed as wave files to mailbox owner)
- Enhanced message notification (mailbox owner can be notified of new messages even when they are not on site)
- Fax detection (allows Fax calls to be routed to predetermined locations on any line eliminating the need for a dedicated fax lines)
- Holiday service (allows different greetings and services based on programmable dates)
- Intercom paging (allows mailbox owners to be “paged” to notified of a waiting call)
- Interview service (allows calls to answer list of questions)
- Light message waiting lamp
- Two-way record (DPITS & APITS) (allows mailbox owners to record calls into their mailbox)
- Two-way transfer (DPITS and APITS) (allows mailbox owners to record calls into other people’s mailboxes)
- Dial by name (allows callers to locate mailbox owners by entering name)
- Group delivery (allows massages to be delivered to select groups of mailbox owners)
- Message transfer (with or without comments)
- Day/Night service (allows different caller options and messages based on time of day)
- Remote call forwarding set (DPITS only) (allows mailbox owners to change the forwarding on their phone from off site)
- Activity reports (mailbox information, call account, port usage, HDD usage, mailbox usage, fax call, call handling statistics, custom service, message status, subscriber setup, security information, hourly statistics and email)
- Multiple Mailbox Greetings (after hours / busy / no answer/ temporary)
- Mailbox protection VIA user set password
- Message control (erase / fast forward / pause / playback / repeat / rewind / save / scan / skip)
- Message Information Envelope (includes time/ date/ caller ID)
- Private messages (allows callers to mark messages as “private”)
- Reply to subscriber(s) (allows mailbox owners to send reply message other mailbox owners)
- Auto message move / copy (allows messages to be copied/ moved to other mailboxes)
- Broadcast message (allows for single message to be left for ALL mailbox owners)
- Call transfer status (allows mailbox owner to select which options are given to callers when calls are transferred)
- Time synchronization with PBX (DPITS only) (allows Panasonic Voicemail system to be automatically be changed when Panasonic Phone System has time change)
- Coverage mode - busy / no answer (allows callers to be handled differently based on condition of mailbox owner trying to be reached)
- Daylight saving time assignment
- General delivery mailbox (for callers that are unsure to whom they need to speak)
- Multiple Mailbox Types including Guest, Interview, Message manager, Subscriber and System manager mailboxes
- Multiple company greetings
- Operator service - day / night (allows operator destination to differ between day and night modes)
- Quick set-up (allows for easy integration and mailbox creation)
- Remote change of company greeting (allows system manager to change greeting from off site)
- Multi-lingual prompts (Spanish prompts included, others available)
- Up to 64 mailboxes • Unlimited number of messages
- Up to 360 second personal greeting message length
- 1 - 30 days or unlimited system message retention time (programmable)
- 1 - 60 minute maximum message length (programmable)
- Digital, In-band, “None” integration mode types (allows integration with Panasonic phone systems, 3rd party PBX, or even direct connection to loop start lines)
- 2 conductor telephone line integration with modular connector (RJ-11C)
- Dimensions - 9-13/16" W x 12-7/16" H x 2-7/8" D
- DTMF dialing method (Rotary telephone service routing available)
- Flash time - 100/300/600/900 msec (programmable)
- CPC detection - None/6.5/150/300/450/600 msec (programmable)
- Main CPU - 32-bit microprocessor
- Pause time - 100ms to 9900ms (programmable)
- 2 - 5 digits extension numbering (programmable)
- Additional Features and Specifications can be found under “Documents” Tab